Wolf3D Boss Generator (Early Alpha)

Sprites, textures, etc! Share your creative endeavours.
wjhollyart

Wolf3D Boss Generator (Early Alpha)

Post by wjhollyart » 01 Nov 2019 09:11

Those of you on the Discord probably already know about this, but where I've been able to I've been working on a little Wolfenstein 3D boss sprite generator that you can check out here. The password is "aardwolf". Currently you can create mix-and-matched versions of the first 5 bosses of Wolfenstein 3D, but the goal is to eventually include all of the bosses of Wolfenstein 3D and Spear of Destiny.

The mission of this project is to create a quick and easy way to create "remix" style sprites for modders who would otherwise settle for a simple Hans armor recolor or completely vanilla sprites. These sprites can also be used as a jumping-off point for people interested in generating a character design to flesh out as an original sprite or make a base sprite for modification that is a little more than the standard vanilla sprites.

If there's any requested additions to the program feel free to let me know here. It's been a couple months since I was last able to add anything to this, so while the project is active don't expect updates to be very frequent.

DoomJedi

Re: Wolf3D Boss Generator (Early Alpha)

Post by DoomJedi » 09 Nov 2019 19:54

Maaaan, this thing is simply amazing. I'm speechless.

We need such for normal enemies as well.

Suggestions? I can sure add alot of those (skin color? zombie etc....), but this is already priceless tool.
One doomed Earth marine